Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Success!

The Tangled Yoke Cardigan fits my daughter perfectly and she likes it. What success!

It looks good buttoned

cardi front

and unbuttoned

cardi open front

and from the back

cardi back

Even more success - we went out for lunch with my daughter wearing her new cardigan and a scarf I had knitted her; my son-in-law wearing a scarf I had knitted him and the dotee wearing her recently knitted frilled cardi. They are either very kind to me or they like their hand-knits or, preferably, both.

9 comments:

Rose Red said...

Well, I'm sure it's both! The cardigan looks fantastic!! Huzzah for succesful knits!

Donna (Random Knits) said...

I'm sure they're not just being kind, it looks wonderful! Well done :)

Bells said...

Good Lord - it looks wonderful. Perfect! A job very, very well done.

M-H said...

It's a good feeling, isn't it. Well done.

Yarna said...

Your daughter looks as stylish as her mother! Fantastic result!

jp said...

Looking great! The tangled yoke is captured perfectly in the light.

There is nothing like the feeling of a whole group of people wearing your hand knits. Awesome!

Cecilia said...

The cardigan looks great and your daughter looks fantastic in it! It's a wonderful feeling to see one's handknits get used and enjoyed, isn't it? I haven't been able to convince my Dad not to save stuff I make him "for a special occasion."

DrK said...

well done, its gorgeous! your lovely daughter looks like she just stepped right off the page of IK! how lovely to be surrounded by a handknit wearing family.

Tigers said...

It looks great. This pattern is on my to do list, hope it turns out as nice as yours.