Monday, February 28, 2011

12 in 11: February

You might remember that the 12 in 11 challenge requires me to buy no more than 12 items of clothing in 2011. This is the February update. I bought nothing this month. Nothing. The only clothes I acquired were the socks I've just finished knitting, and they're disqualified from inclusion for two reasons - firstly just because they're socks which don't count, and secondly because they're hand-made.

Yippee! I still have eleven items I can buy over the next ten months.

6 comments:

Rose Red said...

I must post about this!
I have not bought any clothes all year so far either. Although I may succomb via internet shopping this very night...

missfee said...

I am so not good at not buying clothes - I did think about joining you but it would be way to hard - perhaps next year

Great work

Yarna said...

Well done! I am doing better at this than the yard diet. I did buy a pair of pants last week but they're work pants and therefore don't count!

Taphophile said...

Oh you have done well.

Caffeine Girl said...

Congratulations! I should join you in this clothing diet. I certainly don't NEED anything else.

louisa @ TheReallyGoodLife said...

Well done - I've not bought anything either this month - but I think I might splurge some of my saved up "credits" in March!